Slider

Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day layouts | Anett Gelencsér

március 22, 2019

Hi Ladies! Anett here ♥
I have two layouts to share today using the beautiful Joyful Day collection!


I had so many ideas when I saw the gorgeous papers! I couldn’t decide first, but then I just started fussy cutting the little frames from Perfect Moment paper. I arranged them according to their color and built a cluster on the left side of the cardstock. I glued only one side of the frames on so I can bend up the other side.
I used my sewing machine to stitch here and there with white thread. First I wanted to add watercolors, but then I changed my mind and used embroidery stitches to create a fun and colorful background. This was really fun to do with my sewing machine. I used many stitches I did not try before. I love how it turned out. On my YouTube channel, you can watch my process. At the end you an find a link. 
I used the gorgeous embellishments tone on tone, red on red, yellow, on yellow, green on green. There are so many beautiful stickerschipboardspaper clips, it was really hard to decide, and I had to force myself to stop before it got too much 
The mini alpha stickers are my all time favorites. I created my title with them.  I did some layering under the photo and created a little pocket under it. This is where I hid my comment, I wrote on an ephemera tag. On the photo, you can see my daughter with her girlfriend when they were 5 years old. They are now 13 years old and still girlfriends.




For the second layout, I wanted to use Pinkfresh Liquid Watercolors. I used watercolor paper for my base. This paper is the best choice if you use lots of water. The paint doesn’t soak in quickly, so you have more time to create. I made a process video, where you can see, how I built layers with the paint and the pens. I love drawing on watercolors. Sometimes floral designs, sometimes just lines and strokes like this time. I use the textures the paint created and let myself go with the flow. I also used Heart and Soul stamp set to add interest to the page. 
For the title I used the puffy alpha stickers - beautiful, isn’t it?
Next, I punched lots of small flowers from paper Being us, and Fresh start. I used the embossing tool to bend up the petal of the flowers. This is a tool, with a little metal ball on the end. You can see it in my video. I glued these flowers on and created a cluster next to my photo.
There are so many beautiful embellishments to choose from! I used some tulle under the photo and I also made a small bow. I did not make any journaling this time. It is all about the emotions I have, looking at the layout and the photo ♥
I hope these projects inspire you a little bit! It is really easy to create with Joyful Day Collection! Thanks so much for visiting today!
Anett

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér