Slider

Watercolor fun layout using PFS Just a Little Lovely

szeptember 02, 2019




This month's challenge theme is Mixed-media, watercolors, and the colors are from 
The brand new Just a Little Lovely Collection from Pinkfresh Studio.






This time I wanted to use my lovely Painted Florals washi tapes and the coordinating dies. I made a whole bunch of beautiful flower die cut with them. It is really fun. This washi roll will last forever!

I also used Lacy and Simple edgers to cut some borders, I placed at the bottom of my page. 

I created my background with Pinkfresh Liquid Watercolors. I made my cardstock wet and let the paint flow on top of that. Not all cardstocks are suitable for that! Use aquarell paper, ode prime your cardstock with gesso, if your cardstock can't handle water well. 
I think it is best if you watch my YouTube video, and feel free to ask questions if you don' understand everything well. 




Here are some detail shots:










Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér