Slider

Pinkfresh Studio Ink Pad Release Blog Hop!

október 14, 2019



Hello Friends! Thank you for joining me for the Pinkfresh Studio NEW Ink Pad release blog hop!  Don't miss any of the beautiful inspiration from this release! You can find the Links at the end of this post!

I have a lovely inspiration to share with you.  ♥  This post is really picture heavy, so just grab a cup of coffee and enjoy! 

Helló! Itt vagy a Pinkfresh Studio Ink Release Blog Hop újabb állomásán! 

Pinkfresh Studio új tintapárnái nagy örömöt szereztek nekem! Úgy gondolom, hogy elég ránézni a képekre és látható miért. A színek!!!! Gyönyörű élénkek, vibrálóan szépek! Nem vagyok egy szenvedélyes bélyegző, de hozzá kell tenni, hogy nem is volt teljes tintakészletem soha. Vettem innen-onnan néhányat, de színárnyalatok nem voltak. 
Ez a tintapárna az (premium dye ink), amit mixed-media technikákra is használhatsz, tehát akár színezhetsz is vele, a hátteret is festheted a színekkel, de bélyegzésnél is szép éles vonalakat készít. Nem vízhatlan, tehát, ha a bélyegzésre festesz, akkor az elmosódhat. Ennek ellenére az projektemen én mégis ezt tettem, és a hatás amit ezzel elértem nagyon szép. 



I created a lovely Tag Minialbum with the photos of my 90 years old grandmother and my childrden, her greatchildren. 
I cut the base from American Crafts Cardstock. I used Pinkfresh Studio Embroidered Blossoms Stamp set and Rocky Slope (light grey)color to add some base details here and there to the white tags. Next I added ink to some water resistand surface, sprayed some water on it, and touched this watercolory surface with my tags. This way I added color to it with a watercolor effect.  

Egy cuki tag minialbumot készítettem a 90 éves nagymamám és a dédunokák, a gyermekeim fotóival. American Crafts textúrált alapkartont használtam az album alapjának. Szürke (Rocky Slope) tintával és a Pinkfesh Embroidered Blossoms bélyegzőkészletével néhány mintát bélyegeztem az alapra főleg a széleken. Ezután színeket "nyomtam" a tintapárnákkal egy vízhatlan, letörölhető felületre és vizet spricceltem rá. A fehér oldalkákat ehhez a felülethez érintettem, ezzel jött létre ez az akvarell hatás. 




This was my base to put my photos and embellishments. I made my flowery embellishments with Pinkfresh Embroidered Blossoms Stamp and Die set and the new Ink pads. 
I used  Ocean Breeze, Aquamarine, Sunshine, Ballet Slipper, Bubble Gum and Coral Reef colors. Ohhh, aren't these colors beautiful??!!

Erre az alapra építettem fel a kis oldalakat. A díszítőelemeket szintén a Pinkfresh Embroidered Blossoms bélyegző készlettel készítettem és a hozzá tartozó vágókészlettel vágtam.
Ocean Breeze, Aquamarine, Sunshine, Ballet Slipper, Bubble Gum és Coral Reef  tintapárnákat használtam. Jajjj... gyönyörű színek, nem? 






I also have a 1minute video with this album. Enjoy!
1 perces videóm az albumkáról!



You came from the blog of the lovely Amanda-Jayne Baldwin and your next step is Angelica Conrad. On Pinkfresh Blog you can find the complete blog hop list in case you get lost or have a broken link. 

To celebrate this release, Pinkfresh Studio is giving away the full sized ink pad release on Pinkfresh Blog!!!!!!! :O and also the full mini ink cube release in their IG feed! Bee sure to comment there, don't miss! 

Az új tintapárna készletek megjelenését egy hatalmas blog hop-pal ünnepeljük. Ennek keretében Pinkfresh kisorsolja a nagy méretű tintapárnákat a blogján, és a kicsi kockákat (48db) az Instagrammon, a kommentelők között!


Each designer in the blog hop (me too :D ) are giving away a $25 gift card on their blog post to a lucky winner. Here is mine ♥♥♥   
The winner will be picked from the comments here under my blog post. 

Ezen kívül minden designer blogján is lehet nyerni egy $ 25 értékű kupont, úgyhogy itt nálam is megéri kommentelni ♥♥♥ 

IMPORTANT! The winners will be pulled by Pinkfresh Studio and they will be posted on Monday, Oct 21st on Pinkfresh Giveaway Page. Don't forget to check this page & claim your prize within two weeks!! 

There is a Shopping Promo - for all orders $100 +, receive free shipping within the United States without a code. It will be discounted automatically, just select the correct shipping method upon checkout. 

Thank you so much visiting my blog and enjoy the rest of the hop!
Also check my Instagram where I am the most active 
@anett.gelencser
@anetts.designs

FONTOS!! A nyertesek névsora a Pinkfesh Studio Giveaway oldalán lesznek közzé téve október 21-én, hétfőn. Mindenképp kukkants de oda aznap, mert a nyerteseknek két héten belül kell jelentkezniük!
Köszi, hogy benéztetek, gyertek máskor is vagy keressetek meg az Instán, ott vagyok a legaktívabb! 
@anett.gelencser
@anetts.designs



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

<!-- end InLinkz code →

122 megjegyzés:

  1. Your tags are beautiful. What a design for your photos.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Beautiful tags! These inks look amazing!

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Ooh I love these beautiful tags! And the inks look yummy, haha :D

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Beautiful tags, I need to scrapbook. Beautiful inks.

    VálaszTörlés
  5. Your tag booklet is gorgeous. The stamp looked perfect for this project and the new ink colors are all fabulous.

    VálaszTörlés
  6. Using rocky slope with the other fresh colors is s stunning!

    VálaszTörlés
  7. Adorable mini album! Im excited to see the inks work with water too. Thanks for the inky inspiration!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thank you! ♥ With water it works like watercolor. You can color images with it.

      Törlés
  8. Very beautiful tag album, your photos are lovingly presented! The inks look so pretty.

    VálaszTörlés
  9. Your mini-album is just beautiful!

    VálaszTörlés
  10. Your tags are so pretty! These inks are gorgeous!

    VálaszTörlés
  11. This is a wonderful tribute to your Grandmother and a beautiful book of pictures to keep forever. Lovely!

    VálaszTörlés
  12. Beautiful tag mini.....the artwork created with the inks is awesome. TFS

    VálaszTörlés
  13. Such sweet tags. Great memories of your grandmother

    VálaszTörlés
  14. I love the tag mini album. It is so pretty and such a wonderful idea. The coloursecond you used are gorgeous ❤

    VálaszTörlés
  15. Awesome tag album! I should make one of these with my 13 grandchildren on them!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thank you! ♥ Oh woow! Congrats, that is fantastic! It would make a great album, one page with every one of your grandchildren! I hope to live long enough to get to see my grandchildren, or even seeing them growing!

      Törlés
  16. What a beautiful mini tag album with your precious "90-years young" grandmother and her great grandchildren.....she looks like such a lovely lady. This is such a fabulous keepsake and so wonderfully highlighted with these pretty inks and images. Well done!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    VálaszTörlés
  17. you have created a little masterpiece

    VálaszTörlés
  18. Love your tag album and those ink cubes!

    VálaszTörlés
  19. So beautiful!! The ink colors are so vibrant!!!

    VálaszTörlés
  20. Love these tags, and such beautiful colors!

    VálaszTörlés
  21. I hope I love to be old enough to know my great grandkids! Sweet mini album!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thank you Karen! ♥ Yes, I have that dream too :D, but I think I can be happy if I see my grandkids one day :D

      Törlés
  22. This is SO clever! I love your photo tags!

    VálaszTörlés
  23. I love the idea of this tag mini album! Beautiful colors!

    VálaszTörlés
  24. These colors are gorgeous! I love your tag book!

    VálaszTörlés
  25. You chose some of my favorite colors--the greens. NICE!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thank you! ♥ Yes, these are my favorite colors too :D

      Törlés
  26. Oh how beautiful these are! I love your use of the new colors and these gorgeous images, wow!

    VálaszTörlés
  27. What an AMAZING tag photo book! Just beautiful layouts and colors!

    VálaszTörlés
  28. Love your amazing tag photo book. Thank you for inspiring.

    VálaszTörlés
  29. Scrumptious colors! I love the tags you created!

    VálaszTörlés
  30. Sweet idea to make this colorful tag album.

    VálaszTörlés
  31. I loved how you used black and white pix on your mini album!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thank you! ♥ With black and white I could choose my favorite colors.

      Törlés
  32. I just love your gorgeous mini albums, Anett! Thanks so much for sharing and the great video!

    VálaszTörlés
  33. loved the mini albums...have to make one. Thank you for the inspiration

    VálaszTörlés
  34. LOve this amazing tag album project - you are so creative with how you have used these inks

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thank you! ♥ You can use these inks in mixed-media projects too!

      Törlés
  35. Such a brilliant idea; a lovely keepsake.

    VálaszTörlés
  36. Beautiful way to use these new ink colors. Lovely little book your children will cherish forever.
    I would love to hear from you about Hungarian stamps. My husband and his family are Hungarian, and I can never find stamps for card sentiments in Hungarian, as his family don’t speak English. If you have found a great place to find some, I would love to know about it.

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thank you! ♥ You have a beautiful, old Hungarian name: Mátyás ♥ There are two webshops, that I know where you can by Hungarian stamps. The one is www.scrapfellow.hu - https://scrapfellow.com/webaruhaz/belyegzes/belyegzo-szettek - here are the stamps . The owner is a lovely Hungarian women. She designs and produces the stamps and stickers, and everything she offers herself. She is really nice, you should write her an E.mail, she will help you for sure. The other is a seller, she sells products from all over the world, but also Hungarian sentiments www.pippi.hu I hope I could help a bit! Contact the sellers, they will hapl you for sure ♥

      Törlés
  37. Pretty colors. The yellow just glows.
    Love your flip cards. Easy to see each
    of them whenever desired. thanks
    for sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    VálaszTörlés
  38. I was so touched by your tag album. First, it is beautiful. The floral images and colors are lovely. I love seeing the pictures of your grandmother with your children. What a very special project. A keepsake to treasure.

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! ♥ Yes, we have to treasure our old ones, as long as we have them!

      Törlés
  39. Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a szerző.

    VálaszTörlés
  40. So sorry about my first comment! It was all scrambled. Hi Anett! Your mini tag album is absolutely adorable!!! You're making precious beautiful memories too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    VálaszTörlés
  41. What a wonderful and fun idea to make a mini album!! I love your designs and the different inks you used. It's gorgeous!!

    VálaszTörlés
  42. A very creative project! Beautiful colors!

    VálaszTörlés
  43. These are beautiful tags. Your florals frame your pictures perfectly. She looks like a wonderful woman. I can see the love. Thanks for sharing.

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Hi Annette :D Thank you so much for your lovely comment! ♥

      Törlés
  44. Wow! Your mini album is so gorgeous! I love how you used the new ink to make such beautiful project. Thanks for the inspiration.

    VálaszTörlés
  45. Such a creative idea! Love everything about this mini album!

    VálaszTörlés
  46. Love this idea for a mini album! So cute!

    VálaszTörlés
  47. Love this tag album, love the combo of soft colors and grey stamping.

    VálaszTörlés
  48. Love this mini tag album, just gorgeous!

    VálaszTörlés
  49. I love the turquoise and blue color combination the best!

    VálaszTörlés
  50. Amazing tag book! loving the new inks! They look great!!

    VálaszTörlés
  51. So many beautiful colors in the tag booklet! I love all the stamped flowers in this precious keepsake you've created!

    VálaszTörlés
  52. Gorgeous tags!
    Thanks for sharing...

    VálaszTörlés
  53. Love your project. The tag book looks amazing. And I love the new inks. The colours are so beautiful!

    VálaszTörlés
  54. Beautiful tag book. Love the colours you picked against the gray outlines, so elegant!

    VálaszTörlés
  55. Oh what lovely inspiration and beautiful mini album! Incredible details and page compositions.

    VálaszTörlés
  56. These tags are gorgeous! Such a great idea!

    VálaszTörlés
  57. I'm not a scrapbooker, but that tag album idea is great. I love the colors you used. I did not think I needed yet another set of inkpads, but am rethinking that idea........

    VálaszTörlés
  58. Beautiful project! The colors all work so well together.

    VálaszTörlés
  59. Anette, this is so lovely to have pics of your grandmother with the children for this amazing project. I love it!

    VálaszTörlés
  60. Love this idea using tags!!! So beautiful!

    VálaszTörlés
  61. I love this... I'm more likely to do this than a big scrapbook!!!

    VálaszTörlés
  62. Beautiful tags! I love how the flowers look like embroidery. Your designs and cutfiles are always gorgeous! I'd love to make a layout using your jellyfish cutfile with Island Oasis and Morning Sky inks!

    VálaszTörlés
  63. Your tag album is lovely, the inks are so pretty.

    VálaszTörlés
  64. Beautiful! The colors are so vibrant!

    VálaszTörlés
  65. Marisela Delgado said: Awesome colors. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    VálaszTörlés
  66. Hi Anett, Loving many of you scrapbook pages, and would like to do a scrap lift of the one you made with the Best Chapter paper. Obviously it will not be identical, as I will make use of different dies, stitches etc. I would like to share making this with a small group of ladies, as a non profit making group if that is ok with you. Thanks
    Lynn Cooper

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Hi Lynn! Thank you so much for messaging me :D I feel honored if you choose one of my layouts to scraplift with a group of passionate scrappers! ♥ Happy crafting!

      Törlés

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér