Hi friends! Here is my second layout using Paige’s cut file - Lightbulbs - and the fun BooVille collection by Pinkfresh Studio.
For this layout, I resized the cut file and then cut the string apart above the bat lightbulb, which allowed me to change the original shape a little. I wanted the whole cut file design to take up only about the top third of the background.
Underneath the cut file, I created a big, dominant title using different phrases and different fonts. I really like mixing fonts and adding several little words and phrases to create a bigger title.
The leaves add lots of movement to the layout and help connect the different elements. And, as always, rub-ons are one of my favorite things! I could honestly use them on almost every layout. I just love how easily they can fill those little empty spaces without making the layout feel too heavy.
I also added some bats, which help keep the design moving. I love using little flying creatures like bats, butterflies, bees or even tiny bugs on my layouts. They are such a simple way to add movement and they seem to work on almost any layout.
I added some foam tape here and there for a little extra dimension, and that was pretty much it. I really enjoyed playing around with the cut file and changing its original shape to make it work for my design.
I hope you like it! ♥
https://bit.ly/digitalcutfiles - individual cufiles







Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése