Slider

Too Cute to Spook - Paige Evans cutfile + BooVille Pinkfresh Studio collection

október 02, 2026


Hi friends! The lovely Paige Evans asked me to guest design for her using her cut files and the beautiful BooVille collection by Pinkfresh Studio, and she sent me two cute cut files to play with.


Maybe you remember that I used to design cut files myself, but that was years ago, and I haven’t used cut files on my layouts since then. So I said yes, as I thought it would be fun to play with her cute cut files and this awesome BooVille collection.

I resized the cut file so that it would cover only about half of the lilac checkered paper I used as my background. I backed the cut file with scraps from the collection, as well as the cover paper from the paper pack. For the other side of the layout, I fussy cut the lovely pumpkin branch from one of the patterned papers.




I tried to keep a few simple design principles in mind while creating this layout. The big cut file is the main focal point, while the pumpkin branch on the other side helps balance the large element. I also repeated the colors and pumpkin shapes from the collection to bring everything together. The leaves and pumpkins create some movement across the page.
I adhered everything using foam tape because I just love the extra dimension it gives to my layouts. I didn’t add too many embellishments, just a couple of pieces of ephemera. I think the layout is busy enough already – maybe even a little busier than I usually like. :)
I hope you like it! ♥

You can find all Paige's Halloween cutfiles here: https://bit.ly/31halloweencutfiles - bundles
https://bit.ly/digitalcutfiles - individual cufiles







Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér