Hi Ladies! Anett here ♥
I have a lovely layout to share today using the Everyday Musings collection!
I also have a process video on my YouTube Channel and a short video as well. 
On my photo, you can see my daughter holding two big frogs in her hands. The frogs were really beautiful, and of course, we released them safely after examining their feet and the beautiful patterns of their skin.
I really wanted to use paper “Small” as my background, because the pattern is as lovely as a fairy tale, but it was a little too busy, so I grabbed white acrylic paint and painted the middle of the paper so that the pattern sees through the white paint.
I used my Silhouette to cut the alphas for the word FROG PRINCESS from tracing-paper and arranged it on the background. I used only a little tape to adhere it to the background, just to hold on place before I ran through with my sewing machine. 
I made some layers under my photo with papers, coordinating my background. A little yellow makes me happy ♥
I wanted to write our story on the layout, so I looked for a Journaling pocket with a beautiful pocket card. I wrote my story on the back of the card because I did not want to write on the design. I chopped the upper corners, so it looks like a tag.
I used only a few embellishments, but I made some butterflies from tracing - paper and light patterned paper (Small) and layered them. This way it stands out from the background.


At last, I stitched along the edge with my sewing machine, but it is so subtle you can barely see it.
I love how it turned out. On Pinkfresh YouTube channel you can watch my whole process. I really hope this project inspires you! Thanks so much for visiting today!
Anett