Slider

Use die cuts creative on a layout!

augusztus 30, 2019


This post I want to show you some layouts I created recently with Office Hours and Just a Little Lovely collection from Pinkfresh Studio.

I am in the Design Team of Pinkfresh Studio, and this term I create 1-minute videos with all my layouts. You can find all of them in my Instagram account, and I upload them all on YouTube as well.



When I saw this paper (Dreams) with the little branches, I know, what I want to do with it.  I used the grid design of the paper and cut some circles out. I raised the whole background and filled the space with die-cut greenery. I wrote my comment in the circles, to enhance the circle design concept. I used photos of the harvest last year in our vineyard. You can see a short process video here!


 Some detail shots:






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér