Slider

Stitching on a layout! PFS Just a Little Lovely

augusztus 05, 2019


This month's challenge theme is stitching, and the colors are from the brand new Just a Little Lovely Collection from Pinkfresh Studio. 

I grabbed the One Fine Day paper because it was ideal to embroider the lovely flowers on it. First I wanted to do only 3 flowers, but I started with  pale thread color and it did not look good enough for me.
 So I put some hours in it and did one side of the paper. I choose light, muted color threads, and a deeper blue. This way it stayed soft and dreamy, like the paper itself. Stitching is also a calming thing. I watch...or more I listen to some films, or chatting with my children while stitching. 

Pinkfresh Studio - Just A Little Lovely Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - One Fine Day



I did not want to embroider the whole paper, and I also love dimension, so cut out the embroidered part, and decided to put it on the bottom of my layout. I looked through the collection, and find this beautiful Around Here paper. It is ideal for a background. And I also read through the Phrase stickers and found my title, and it inspired me to make a lovely painted sky, above my photo.

Pinkfresh Studio - Just A Little Lovely Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Around Here



I draw some clouds and fussy cut them. I stitched some along the border, others just used plain. I used foam adhesive dots to create some more dimension.


It was so fun to work with this awesome collection! Watch my process on YouTube, or on IG.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér