Slider

Freebie Cut file ♥♥♥

március 27, 2020




I started my little Etsy shop a year ago, really just for fun, to see if you like my designs and I got so much love from you. It makes me so so happy seeing my designs on your beautiful layouts. It really isn't just about money, it is much more! ♥
But now, this shop now became more important for us. We are all living hard times at the moment! We are all facing the same fears, but everybody has to fight their own fights too.

I hope you find joy in using these cut files in your memory keeping! 

As a big thank you for all who like what I do, and purchased a design, or used a freebie sometime, I want to share this Snowdrops cut file and I would be so happy to see your creations with it.

Please tag me on Instagram! Follow me here or on my Facebook page 

My Creative Facebook Page        because more freebies are to come :) 

Click on the link to download the cut file and enjoy, relax, forget your problems for an hour! ♥




♥♥♥



Let me show you my fresh release, 6" x6" Minialbum pages. I hope you like them!


2 megjegyzés:

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér