Slider

Colorful Tree with Fussy Cut Flowers

május 19, 2020

Hi Ladies!
Finally I am here again writing a new blog post on my newly designed blog! 
How do you like it? I thing is so much more beautiful and easier to use! I worked on it for a couple of days and like the result. 



So... I have a new fun layout to share using Hip Kit Club April kits. My assignment was to create a layout inspired by the monthly mood board. 



I just loved the flowers and those painted sticks. I went in the garden to look for some sticks, and painted them with colorful acrylics. Well.... mine is not that neat, like on the pictures, but the stick is tiny and the surface it really rough. 

Than this photo came to my mind I just took with my daughter. She did poses under the Japan cherry trees in front of our house. The ground was covered with pink flowers, and I know exactly what I am gonna do. 



I had some fussy cut flowers left over from Carta Bella - Summer Market, and fussy cut some more from Pebbles Hey Hello. 
I glued the sick to my paper with a hot glue gun, but also tied it with some thin wire. I cut my photo, so it look like my girl is leaning to my colorful tree, and layered all the fussy cut flowers above her. 






Used some chipboard sticker and acetate rainbows, to build a cluster under my photo and created my title. 


 


As finishing touch I doodled leaves around the tree and next to the flowers around my title. I think this gives my layout personality ♥









The Hip Kit Club kits are always beautiful and it is so fun to mic and match collections. 
Here you can grab a kit, or subscribe to a monthly package: 
Hip Kit Club


Some products I used creating my layout. 

Art Philosophy paints:
 Prima - Art Philosophy - Concentrated Watercolors - Honey
Prima - Art Philosophy - Concentrated Watercolors - Blush

American Crafts - DIY Shop 3 Collection - Scissor - 8 Inch - Gold

Crate Paper - Sweet Story Collection - 12 x 12 Chipboard Stickers

Carta Bella Paper - Summer Market Collection - 12 x 12 Cardstock Stickers - Element


We R Memory Keepers - Spring Loaded Scissors

Sakura Pen Set - Micron 6 piece Black ink set - Six Different Point Sizes


American Crafts - Adhesives - Dimensional Foam - Sticky Thumb - Dots



 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér