Slider

Thank you cards with Pinkfresh Studio stamps and dies

május 29, 2020

Hi crafty friends! Here I am again with two beautiful cards. Yes, I started with cardmaking! Yay! Well these cards are a little bit scrapbook style, but I love them. I think My style will be a mixture of card making and scrapbook...well, I don't know yet, but you will tell me after I made some more cards :D 




I used Pinkfresh Studio Premium Dye Ink Cubes. I selected 3-4 colors for each card. 
For the first card it is Ocean Breeze, Ballet Slipper,  Lemon Whip - these are the light colors and the dominant one is Mermaid Cove
I arranged the dies on a sheet of paper, and cut the outlines at once. Then I turned my sheet with the cut outs upside down, and put back all the cut outs in their place. Next I used a wide washi tape to adhere them in its place, so they don't move when I turn it, or stamp on them. 
I turned the whole sheet with the cut outs and arranged the stamps on the cut outs. I stamped with the inks using my stamping tool. I know, maybe don't understand at all, but just watch my short process video and you will see my method. I learnt it from Jennifer McGuire. She is awesome! Love her cards and especially her videos. 



For the second card I used: Warm Buff, Soft LilacCoral Reef and my dominant color is Espresso. Such a beautiful color combination! I have to remember it :D  ♥




This is my favorite Stamp and die set from Pinkfresh Studio, the Embroidery Blossoms. I just love the embroidery style of it, maybe that is why I got the idea of make some French knots on the flowers with color matching embroidery floss. It adds texture and personality. 




I used Pinkfresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Squares dies from the Essential series to cut my base. I layered two sheets, one colored with the diagonal stitched edges and the other smaller one white with simple edges. So great that you have those all in one. I put a sheet of 3D adhesive between the two, to create dimension. 


Layering flowers is one of my favorite things to do, so is was the fun part of the process. I used foam dots and liquid glue to adhere the the bits and pieces. 

I hope you like them! Here is a list of my supplies. 




Watch my short process video here! ♥♥♥



I hope you feel inspired, and cannot wait to start creating! 
By, have a lovely day! 

xx Anett


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér