Slider

Happy World Card Making Day!!! Happy Birthday card to my lovely Panka! ♥♥♥

szeptember 29, 2020

 


Hi! Anett here welcome to my World Card Making Day project. 

I am so so happy and honored to take part on this event! My process video is posted on Scrapbook.com YouTube channel. You can jump right over there to watch it if you like!



 

I created this super shiny birthday card with a fun technique, the tone on tone blending using some exclusive products from Scrapbook.com. I used some stencil, word dies, and a heart shape die (Dotted stencil, Word Die - Happy Birthday from the Celebrate set and the Shape die Heart).

I am also using the new Sticker book Rainbow Sherbet, actually this gave me the idea with the rainbow colors.

My daughter has her 15th birthday on the 30th September and I created this card for her. It is really girly, in rainbow colors and with a lot of sparkle.




I am using the Pinkfresh Studio premium ink cubes (sunshine, sparkling rose and seaside).  First I cut my base using the Pinkfresh Studio Slim Stitched Rectangles Die. I did a really soft blend on the base blending the tree color together, creating two more colors, orange and purple. 

When finished I attach my stencil to the card and make sure to tape down really well and then  I come in and start blending in the same colors but now really saturated. This time I use my Scrapbook.com blending tool with the domed foam. It can take up a lot of ink, and if I do more pressure it will be more saturated.  

I think the result is gorgeous and so fun and girly! So I am making is more fun with a bit of shine and sparkle. I am using Scrapbook.com Word die Happy Birthday and the Heart shape die. It fits perfectly on a slim cut card. I use some holographic cardstock for the heart and a pink sparkling cardstock of the sentiment and the little tag in the heart. That is a lot of bling but that is the point :D




I use scrapbook.com foam adhesives to create dimension. I cut some foam with the word die and adhere it to the words, for a perfect finish. I cut a base for my card and off camera I added some jewels to the card, tone on tone for even more sparkle.




I hope you like and try this fun blending technique! You can find all used supplies here at the end of my blogpost. Thank you so much for popping in and reading all this! 

I love to read any of your comments or questions that you might have. Please visit my YouTube channel, for more card and scrapbook tutorials! See you next time! Bye!


I used these supplies!

Using these links will never add any additional cost for you! If you like my creations and would like to support me in my creative work, please buy your products through my links. It means a lot to me ♥



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér