Slider

Using leftover Skinny Alphabet diecuts for another card

szeptember 23, 2020

 





Hello girls!


In my last post I wrote about a card I created using the Scrapbook.com exclusive Alphabet die sets. I wanted to use the Skinny Alphabet die set, as I love this font type so much, but it did not fit my background. The alpha die cuts are really skinny ... well that is the point of this font :D ... and my background was to busy for it. So I went ahead and made another background for the font die cuts.





I used a Neenah Solar White card base. I cut with Color Block Stripes die from Pinkfresh Studio paper stripes, and colored them simply with my Pinkfresh Studio Ink cubes. 

I also used the "leftover" from this cut. This is the white lines you see on the card. I taped the colorful paper stripes back between the white border, but only at the bottom. Under the alphabet die cuts, I left "empty", all white. Only the shadows create lovely dimension. 

As finishing touch a cute textile bow and ready. I love this one with the ice cream colors :) 

Are you interested how I made the colorful Alphabet dies? You can watch my process here ♥





I used these supplies!

Using these links will never add any additional cost for you! This commission will go a long way in supporting this little blog and helping create new, exciting content and make giveaways. If you like my creations and would like to support me in my creative work, please buy your products through my links. It means a lot to me ♥




3 megjegyzés:

  1. Hi, Anett -
    Lovely cards! Thank you for sharing your talents. I DO find your work inspiring. I find your command of English astounding. Smiles,
    Lori in Pennsylvania

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Oh hi Lori! You made my day! Thank you so much! I am always worried a bit because of my voice-overs. Listening too my videos must be sometimes funny for a native speaker :D I try to be clear in explaining my process, I just can hope that it is enjoyable and not annoying :D

      Törlés
  2. Oh hi Lori! You made my day! Thank you so much! I am always worried a bit because of my voice-overs. Listening too my videos must be sometimes funny for a native speaker :D I try to be clear in explaining my process, I just can hope that it is enjoyable and not annoying :D

    VálaszTörlés

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér