Slider

Pinkfresh Studio October Challenge layout - Look through my window

október 03, 2020

 


Hi all! First I wanted to give this title to my post - Fall through my window  :D but then I realized that it has two meanings, so I went with another one. But hey, maybe if I stayed with the first, more people would click on the link. But I did not want to disappoint them, as nobody was fallen out of my window. haha

So here I am with an inspiration for Pinkfresh Studio October challenge. It is about Fall and fall colors,  The new collection Days of Splendor has beautiful warm fall colors, so of course I used it to my layout.

When I fist went through the papers, immediately popped an idea in my mind. I made a layout some time ago, where I created a lace curtain using a floral stamp set and embossing technique, and then I created an effect like you would look through a window, seeing the lace curtain and behind that a nice wall with wallpaper and lovely pictures, frames on the wall. Like and old house full of memories, with a gallery wall. This layout I wanted to recreate with my Pinkfresh Studio supplies. I lifted myself :D


This was the "old" layout with Crate paper                      And this is the new one with Pinkfresh Studio.



    

I love both :D

But I really don't want to write more, as I do have a process video, where you can see my process, and I am happy if you comment or ask anything you want under the video!

Here it is! Enjoy! Thank you for popping in girls! ♥




I used these supplies!

Using these links will never add any additional cost for you! If you like my creations and would like to support me in my creative work, please buy your products through my links. It means a lot to me ♥


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér