Slider

First Christmas layout in 2020

október 30, 2020

I received a happy box from Scrapbook.com filled with lovely new products. I am going to use these in the next couple of weeks, to show you everything. Maybe it will be easier to decide weather you need them or not...well need - haha of course we need all the good stuff ♥

So this was my "little box" Mex was interested what is inside of course. 






So the next day I dive in and had an idea for a layout design. This time I made a layout in letter size. I used many exclusive products. The new Smooth Card stock comes in so many beautiful colors!!! Look!




The Let it Snow stamp set is one of my favorites in the new release, so I wanted to use them on the layout of course, but I am planning a card with ink blending and those cute animals.







And this is my finished layout. I used eyelets and colors coordinating thread. I created embellishments using the stamps, stickers from the new Sticker Books and the new Smooth Cardstock from Scrapbook.com. 





I cut the word merry out of the colorful cardstock using the Classic Type Alphabet dies, but I used the negative part. The "Christmas" word is cut using the Word Die Merry Christmas. I fussy cut the stamped images and strung everything on the thread with the help of a needle. The colorful sequins make the layout happy :) 











Did you read my whole post? You are a star!!! Thank you, I hope you enjoyed it and you pop in next time as well! 

By Lovelies!


I used these supplies!
Using these links will never add any additional cost for you! If you like my creations and would like to support me in my creative work, please buy your products through my links. It means a lot to me ♥


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér