Slider

Monochromatic Christmas Cards, something different

november 13, 2020

The beautiful goodies I received from Scrapbook.com inspired me to start creating Christmas cards. The cards I created are a bit different, as they are monochromatic, only black, white and gold. Not so colorful I usually create my Christmas cards. It is more subtle and elegant. 




I used Neenah Solar white cardstock as my card base on the white one. I cut it with Pinkfresh Studio Stitched rectangle die. On the second card I used the golden smooth cardstock from the new SBC exclusives. It is from the Christmas collection.




I stamped the lovely wreath designs from the Dainty Floral stamp set on vellum paper. Some of them with black ink, others heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I also stamped the Wordfetty - Holly Jolly circles stamps inside the wreath images. I added variation with stamping with black and heat embossing with gold. When ready I fussy cut all and arranges them on my card base. 

The sentiment on the white card is from the Merry and Bright Sentiments Stamp set. I stamped it with The Pinkfresh Studio Detail Black ink.  




On the gold card base I also heat embossed the little corners from the Dainty Floral Frames stamp set.

The sentiment is from the SCB Sticker Book. 





I am sure you already started with your Christmas cards, so I hope I could inspire you to try new techniques and color combinations.


I used these supplies! ♥

Using these links will never add any additional cost for you! If you like my creations and would like to support me in my creative work, please click on my links to buy your products. It means a lot to me ♥


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér