Slider

My Memorydex - Art Journal

november 23, 2020



I must say that In  L O V E with my blush Memorydex

I saw crafty girls using it earlier and I  know that there are groups, where girls create and gift each other Memorydex cards. I loved the idea of making cards and gifting each other, but here in Hungary, where I live, it not easy to have access to the spinners. So I just buried the desire to have one my own. 


But now I am part of the Scrapbook.com design team, and the new Blush Memorydex is only available here, through a collaboration with Heidi Swapp, the owner of this great product! So I am so fortunate, that I was gifted this beautiful item, yay, and now I am so excited to share this new spinner with you.



All shown and used supplies you can find at the end of my post.





First the color ... ahh it is all blush, so soft and pretty, and the knobs on the side, are like jewels. It has a quality feel to it, the corners are rounded, and the plastic is not cheep at all! It stands on foam tiles, so it doesn't slippery,  and it won't fell over. 


I love looking at it! It is a beautiful addition in my craft space. It is something I did not know that I needed in my life 😂, but I did! I am sure you know the feeling!







So my idea was to use it for something different. You know I enjoy drawing, painting, trying new techniques, so I decided to use my Blush Memorydex as my Art Journal. 


I trim out a piece of watercolor paper and smooth cardstock to the dimension of 4" x 3 1/2 inches, then I round the corners on all four sides. So easy! There are awesome dies to cut your cards, but I have the MemoryDex Hole Punch and to cut my perfect notched holes that fit on the spinner.  







Of course you can use your spinner for so many other thing, like making swatch cards, for your inks or watercolors, gratitude cards, with scrapbooking techniques, mixed media backgrounds, quote cards, simply just for photos. This spinner would make an awesome gift for the grandparents full with photos. I would love a gift like this! So many ideas. 


I made four cards, and you can watch my drawing and painting process on IGTV on my account.

Here is the link: Anett's IGTV


And some detail photos:






  Did you read my whole post? You are a star!!! Thank you, I hope you enjoyed it and you pop in next time as well! 

By Lovelies!



I used these supplies! ♥

Using these links will never add any additional cost for you! If you like my creations and would like to support me in my creative work, please click on my links to buy your products. It means a lot to me ♥


 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér