Slider

I saved a "ruined" slimline card! Made lemonade out of lemons ♥

december 15, 2020

This month I received the new Neenah Solar white Slimline Cards and envelopes from Scrapbook.com together with the new and so awesome MAGIC Mats!!!! 

So I am creating some slimline cards, and also testing the new mats! 

Maybe you saw my post earlier this week, I took part in the December release of Pinkfresh Studio, so I also have some wonderful Layered Stencils to play with. This card is my finished project, but I made a funny mistake towards the end... can you guess? Well I will tell you.




Here is the story how I saved my card I was working on a lot with a simple white gel pen. I was full prepares with SBC Domed Ink blenders, the Slimline Card base, some Mint tape and the Pinkfresh Studio Mountain Scape stencils and the Cloud Builder stencil.

(at the end of my post you can find the link to every product)



I used the first layer of the Mountain Scape stencil set and the Cloud Builder stencil at once, and blended softly the Spun Sugar Distress Oxide on the edges.
 


Next I moved the cloud stencil a bit up and flipped to use the other side with the smaller clouds. I used Worn Lipstick.



The next layer is Dusty Concord. Again I moved the stencil up and flipped it before blending the color.




The last, darkest color is Faded Jeans. After that I removed both stencils and took the second layer of the Mountain Scape stencil set. With this layer you add details to the mountains, that were masked before.  I used Nuvo - Glacier Paste - Winter White and applied through the stencil with the Nuvo spatulas. 



The result was beautiful, but I was too quick to finish my card and made my mistake the almost ruimed my entire work until this point. I used the third stencil of the Mountain Scape set and added some bright stars and a moon using the new Scrapbook.com Metallic inks!!!!
But actually it is a bit funny to have stars and Moon shining when the sky is full of fluffy clouds...don't you think?? 



When I realized that it is just not right this way, I went ahead and made another card. It turned out beautiful, although I loved the cloud on the first one more. It has more variation and it is more airy.
This is the second card.



And them I thought I just try to use a gel pen and draw over the golden stars, maybe I can save the card, and I actually did. I think nobody can see the golden stars, well the Moon is still there, but I am ok with it 😂





Thank you so much visiting my blog ! Also check my Instagram where I am the most active 
@anett.gelencser
@anetts.designs

I used these supplies! ♥

Using these links will never add any additional cost for you! If you like my creations and would like to support me in my creative work, please click on my links to buy your products. It means a lot to me ♥ I only recommend product that I also use and love!


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér