Slider

Clean and simple from the outside, colorful and flowery form the inside - Slimline Happy Birthday card

december 26, 2020


I just cannot stop blending 😍😁 It is so easy, just grab a precut Neenah Solar white card base from Scrapbook.com and any of the new Pinkfresh Studio layered stencils and have fun creating a fashionable card in any color variations you like! 

This time I made a Happy Birthday card, left the outside clean and simple, and blended the inside colorful using the Seamless Floral Pattern layered stencils from Pinkfresh Studio. With these stencils you can create a seamless pattern, as I did.  




I cut one side of the card with the Pinkfresh Slim Edgers, so you can see a bit of the colorful inside of the card. The gold happy birthday script is from the Pinkfresh Studio exclusive product for Scrapbook.com - Thin Words - Everyday Script 

In the inside - You are wonderful - is from the Pinkfresh Studio - Phrase Builder You die set. - I looove this one - so versatile! 




I use my Magic Mat all the time and love the results! 


Using these links will never add any additional cost for you! If you like my creations and would like to support me in my creative work, please click on my links to buy your products. It means a lot to me ♥ I only recommend product that I also use and love!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér