Slider

Blue painted flowers - watercolor card

január 10, 2021



 Hi there! Do you love watercolor? Oh I love it so much! My favorite medium. So long ago I did not use this medium to color an image. So I decided to make a watercolor card and also using one of the new stencils from Scrabook.com in the background of the image.




This is the Floral Springs stencil, that I used in the background of the painted flower. I ink blended through the stencil with a very light blue color. It would be perfect for Wedding cards, it is so pretty!




I stamped and heat embossed the flower image of one of the stamp set from the Pinkfresh Studio collaboration kit Celebrate. I used clear heat embossing powder.  The next step was watercoloring. I used my St. Petersburg White Nights watercolors. 



 
I decided to die cut the stenciled background a bit smaller, using some rectangle dies from Pinkfresh Studio. I added a second background that is dry embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder. It has a knit effect. The layers are popped up with some foam adhesive. Beautiful, isn't it?





I used these supplies! ♥

Using these links will never add any additional cost for you! If you like my creations and would like to support me in my creative work, please click on my links to buy your products. It means a lot to me ♥




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér