Slider

Craftroom basics from Scrapbook.com

január 05, 2021


Great news friends the brand new craft room basics storage line is on sale on Scrapbook.com!

The Stadium, the Drawer unit and the 6x6 paper holder. This is my desk you can see on the pictures! 

I love clean, bright, tidy spaces around me. That doesn't mean that it is all the time clean, bright and tidy .... no don't worry 😂😅😇, but I like to clean up after I created something. It is important to me, as this little corner is not just my crafty place, but also my office. I run our own family hotel, a small apartment house with 8 apartments for rent to holiday guests. They usually stay 5-21 nights with us, in our spa town, with a big natural warn water lake. This means I do here the book keeping, the and all the paper and computer work related to the bookings. 




I don't have too much stuff around me, and I only keep that I use, I don't hoard to much things. You know I do design team work, and I also design digital cut files, so besides that I don't have much free time to do crafty things. If there is some time left, then I practice some watercolor painting, drawing, and learning designing in Procreate.  But I love good quality tools, and mediums.





The new Craftroom basics help me to organize my desk. They are made of sturdy grey board, that is made of paper, so it is really environment friendly, but also very strong and really sturdy. I love that they are pure white. I need the cleanness, calmness the color white gives me. And it also allows me to give a little life with some pops of color.  




My favorite is the drawer unit! Actually I would need another one, on top of it, to hold more items! I struggled with the storage of my Pinkfresh ink cubes, and I just love storing them in the drawers. 32 pieces fit in one drawer. Every column is 4 colors, perfect for one color family. One and a half drawer is enough for my full collection. In the other half I keep the Black detail ink pad and the Versamark ink pad. Perfect! 




When creating, I just take out a whole dower, put it next to me on the table. I always put back the used ink, so there is no chance to mix them up!  In the other drawers I keep printed photos waiting for a layout. And in the upper dower, as it is divided, there are my stamping blocks, erasers, mint tape, and my mini mic for recording voice overs. I definitely need one more to stack them. 

The little drawers were first a little 'tacky' because of the shiny paper cover, so it did not slide easy out, when pulling only with one hand, but now I use it for two weeks, I it slides out easily, the unit doesn't move on the table. I think the more you use it the easier the drawers slide. You know if it was made of plastic, this was not an issue, but that would be hard on the environment. I like it that was much more!






I also love the stadium, that is made for holding PL cards. Well I don 't do project life, but it is also really good to hold my tool and papers I am working with every day. I put here my scap paper for taking notes, my liquid glues that I use most often. At the moment there are the colorful Smooth Cardstock from Scrapbook.com, as I am working with them, and at the back the Stickerbooks, and some stencils I will use for upcoming projects. So the content of the Stadium will change all the time, it depends on the actual projects I am working on. It is the perfect size, all three units fit next to each other on the left hand side of my table. This area, under my IKEA pegboard is the place I keep my most used mediums, and adhesives, and markers.



 


The 6x6 paper holder is a cute little cube for papers, but I don't hold my papers here, as I don't use this type of paper that much. I decided to keep my Zig watercolor markers and my Altenew alcohol markers here. Well the unit is a little deep for the markers, they would slide a little to the inside, so I couldn't reach them easily, so I made a little alteration. I folded scrap cardstock to prismatic form (you can see it on the following photos). The sides are a little less then an inch. This I put it in the back of the shelves, making them less deep this way. I had to make 6 of them for the six shelves, but it goes really quick and now I love my marker holder. 









You can decide for yourself if these storage items fit your space or not, you can read all about the features, size and materials in the sore from Scrapbook.com. Here you can find all links to the storage items and the tools and markers on the photos. 

I used these supplies! ♥

Using these links will never add any additional cost for you! If you like my creations and would like to support me in my creative work, please click on my links to buy your products. It means a lot to me ♥



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér