Slider

Creating with Alexandra Renke products! AMAZING quality, AMAZING design!

március 28, 2021

    


Maybe you already saw that I have been invited to join the Alexandra Renke design team. I was so honored by this opportunity as the products are so unique, they are based here in Europe, in Germany, and Alexandra's team is amazingly talented, so many great artist! This is the International Team, really talented and sweet girls! ♥



So far I created three layouts and some cards. It is a pleasure to work with these products. The designs are delicate and papers ... There so many I don't want to cut, as the illustrations on them are so beautiful I want to frame it and put it on the wall. 

I show you the layouts and card I created and if you want to look in her store (they ship worldwide) just follow this link.   Alexandra Renke webshop














Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér