Slider

Pinkfresh Studio “The Simple Things” Release Blog Hop

szeptember 25, 2026



Hello Friends! Thank you for joining me for the Pinkfresh Studio  “The Simple Things” card Release Blog Hop! If you’re hopping along with us, you should have arrived here from Mindy Eggen and the next stop is Karin Hoegger . If this is your starting point, I’d like to invite you to start from → Pinkfresh Blog. Clicking the direct link will take you directly to the full list on this hop. You can find the all the other Links at the end of this post!





Hello Friends! Today I have a fun easel card to share with you. I used a quite narrow color palette for this one: Sunshine, Citron, Slumber and Mango Sorbet. I really like how these colors work together, especially with the little pops of orange and yellow.

For the main image I used the Dragonfly Dreams Press Plate. I really love press plates! They are so foolproof and always give such a crisp image. I colored the dragonfly and the little flowers with the same colors as the background.

For the background I used the Leafy Loops Coverplate Die, which adds some nice texture without being too much. I did all the ink blending with the big Pinkfresh Studio blending brushes, and I love these! They make blending so smooth and easy.

I also added a piece of acetate, die cut with the biggest Heirloom Nested Frames die. I think the acetate works especially well on an easel card and gives it a little extra something.

And of course, I had to add a few tiny pearls here and there. :)

I hope you like it! ♥






Don't miss tomorrow's IG hop! To celebrate this release, Pinkfresh Studio is giving away the full release on Pinkfresh blog & YouTube channel ! Be sure to comment there too, don't miss! Pinkfresh Studio is giving away a total of ten $50 gift cards along the blog hop for ten lucky winners. The winners will be picked from the comments from the blog posts, so also here under my blog post ♥ 

IMPORTANT! The winners will be pulled by Pinkfresh Studio and they will be posted on October 2, 2026, on Pinkfresh Giveaway Page. Don't forget to check this page & claim your prize within two weeks!! 

Thank you so much visiting my blog and enjoy the rest of the hop!
Also check my Instagram where I am the most active. 
@anett.gelencser

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

48 megjegyzés:

  1. Adorable cards Annet!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. This is a very interesting card design. Its very clever how the colors play such a part in it when it is popped up.
    I really like the way you used the little beads to keep it popped up, a very delicate move!
    Also, the clear panel makes the card very unique!

    VálaszTörlés
  3. What a cool fold and gorgeous design and colors!

    VálaszTörlés
  4. This is so fun!! Love that fold and the acetate panel. What a great design.

    VálaszTörlés
  5. Pretty card, such a fun design!

    VálaszTörlés
  6. Love the colors you chose. Very pretty card!

    VálaszTörlés
  7. Wonderful card! Great easel. Your colors are so pretty leading from darker up to lighter.

    VálaszTörlés
  8. What a cool card design!

    VálaszTörlés
  9. Such a lovely and creative card; beautiful colors!

    VálaszTörlés
  10. Fabulous card--I've never thought to use acetate when making an easel card! What a great idea!

    VálaszTörlés
  11. Very beautiful and innovative card! Love the fun fold idea and the use of acetate.

    VálaszTörlés
  12. Marisela Delgado said: So pretty 💜 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    VálaszTörlés
  13. Marisela Delgado said: Great colors, too. 💜 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    VálaszTörlés
  14. Ooohhh that´s super special Anett, and fabulous colors, stunning card🧡🩵

    VálaszTörlés
  15. This is gorgeous! The colors you chose are great ! 😍

    VálaszTörlés
  16. I love me a great easel card and this definitely is one. Such a great idea to use acetate xx

    VálaszTörlés
  17. Your card is amazing. At first your blending of the colors used was a 'wow', then you show that it is an easel card. Awesome.

    VálaszTörlés
  18. Wow! So pretty! I love how you created the pop up feature with acetate!

    VálaszTörlés
  19. Love the pop of feature. Such a beautiful card

    VálaszTörlés
  20. So pretty, so delicate! What a great pop up easel card--very creative!

    VálaszTörlés
  21. I was pleasantly surprised when I scrolled down your blog to see that wonderful design element! Genius! Such a beautiful card-I must try to make something like that.

    VálaszTörlés
  22. The acetate is a cool touch!!! LOVE it!

    VálaszTörlés
  23. Absolutely gorgeous! Love your easel card with acetate

    VálaszTörlés
  24. Dear Anett,
    WOW, this is GORGEOUS!! Stunning! The color scheme, the "easel" card aspect, the beautiful way you colored in the floral images, the stunning cover plate die, and that dragonfly. This is a wonderful addition to the hop!!
    Lori S in PA

    VálaszTörlés
  25. What a beautiful and unique idea for your card! Absolutely gorgeous!

    VálaszTörlés
  26. What a beautiful inked background. Lovely card.

    VálaszTörlés
  27. Awesome & creative card. Love it!

    VálaszTörlés
  28. WOW, that looks so cool. I LOVE the moon, and the brightly colored flowers!

    VálaszTörlés
  29. Your color choices are stunning. I like how you added the pop-up to this card. Very unique!

    VálaszTörlés
  30. Awesome card with these beautiful designs! Love the sweet flowers and the dragonfly!

    VálaszTörlés
  31. Eautiful cards as ever, fibrant and special!

    VálaszTörlés
  32. What a creation! I love the shading of the background and how it brings to life the coverplate die and the focal pieces. Then the design of card is just another bonus! Awesome make!

    VálaszTörlés
  33. Beautiful easel card! Great design and colors.

    VálaszTörlés
  34. Amazing card! So creative and clever! It’s really beautiful!

    VálaszTörlés
  35. Your card is so pretty. I really like the soft colors--great choices! And, such a cool design! Fun Release--cannot wait to see all of the cards from your team-mates!

    VálaszTörlés
  36. What a fabulous new release! So many beautiful new products! So many possibilities! Love all of the beautiful inspiration with the new release!

    VálaszTörlés
  37. luv this so very creative ive never seen a card like this -kathyh

    VálaszTörlés
  38. oh that is AMAZING!! :) pop up clear easel card!

    VálaszTörlés
  39. Beautiful! I love this set!

    VálaszTörlés
  40. Very good choice of colors on both cards and so unique designs. Love how you used the clear acetate to make your card unique.

    VálaszTörlés
  41. Beautiful card! Your color combos are wonderful! Great job!

    VálaszTörlés

Üzemeltető: Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér

COPYRIGHT © Anett Gelencsér